Some containers require Zemke-Rhyne to provision credentials.
In the current state of the unit, the first pass applying the roles/paas-docker will have some failures for Etherpad and Cachet containers, as all isn't ready to query zr.
To zr work we need:
- a zr command
- a Phabricator container (and so a MySQL container)
- a front-end nginx to pass the request to the container
Plan is to ensure a sane order for Docker role:
- We need nginx to be first, so HTTP access to containers work
- Wrappers must be there before containers too, so we can use the zr command
- Now it's time for containers in the following orders:
- MySQL (required by Phabricator)
- Phabricator (required by zr containers)
- Other ones