Our repositories should fulfil a fairly coherent set of expectations.
To ensure that, we could create a repository configuration linter, and a repository content checker.
Example of checks:
- Ensure the repository is correctly configured
- Do we have a short name in addition of a callsign?
- Some projects/tags attached to the repo?
- Name should be the same than here
- Mirror should exist
- Check the presence of the expected files
- Arc configuration: .arcconfig and .arclint
- Minimal documentation: README.md or README or README.txt
- License information: LICENSE