- Modern Methods
- All Methods
- Advanced Search
- Call Logs
Conduit Modern Methods
- List capabilities, wire formats, and authentication protocols available on this server.
- Query for Conpherence threads for the logged in user. You can query by IDs or PHIDs for specific Conpherence threads. Otherwise, specify limit and offset to query the most recently updated Conpherences for the logged in user.
- Query for transactions for the logged in user within a specific Conpherence room. You can specify the room by ID or PHID. Otherwise, specify limit and offset to query the most recent transactions within the Conpherence room for the logged in user.
- Query which paths should be included when committing a Differential revision.
- File(s) information for a repository at an (optional) path and (optional) commit.
- Apply transactions to edit an existing commit. This method can not create new commits.
- Get diff information from a repository for a specific path at an (optional) commit.
- Get raw diff information from a repository for a specific commit at an (optional) path.
- Advises Phabricator to look for new commits in a repository as soon as possible. This advice is most useful if you have just pushed new commits to that repository.
- Get commit message components for building a ReleephRequest commit message.
- Return info required to cut a branch, and pick and revert ReleephRequests.
Nasqueron DevCentral · If it had been much bigger the moon would have had a core of ice. · Powered by Phabricator