Network issue on Dwellers with IPv6 and mail impact
This 2015-07-09 end afternoon, we expected some connectivity issues with Dwellers.
The network has been reconfigured to solve and prevent further issues.
The incident is closed at 17:23.
- At 15:12, a Wolfplex luser reported a difficulty to connect with the mail server from their mail client
- At 15:52, they confirmed it works again
- From 16:06 UTC to 17:22 UTC, no packet were able to go from LXC or Docker container to outside network
- IPv6 connectivity were restored at 16:45 UTC.
- At 17:23, all system were fully operational.
Written by dereckson on Jul 9 2015, 17:46.