Currently, credentials are store in the registry, ie a table in database.
Let's move them to Vault.
- create a Vault client in TCL, release it into tcllib or as standalone package if not possible
- provide helper TCL commands specific to our eggdrop logic to help to connect and retrieve secret from apps/viperserv/
- configure eggdrop to read approle credentials from a file provisioned through viperserv role in rOPS
- move credentials to Vault
- test it with active stuff (nickserv, MySQL, RabbitMQ)