The Operations special interest group (SIG) will have the following responsibilities:
The SIG takes the following responsibilities:
- build and maintain Nasqueron servers infrastructure
- document our infrastructure and operations
- review and prioritize servers tagged tasks on DevCentral
- act as an IT contact point for Nasqueron members and third party
Delegation of authority
Nasqueron members delegates to the Operations special interest group the following responsibilities:
- take final decisions related to the Nasqueron servers infrastructure
- take final decisions related to user access and the associated rights
- capability to grant a power of representation to an external service used by operations
Power of representation
If an external service asks a contact, without any requirements to be official, a SIG member acts as such contact, without any power of representation.
If an external service asks an official contact, one or several SIG members may receive a power of representation. This power of representation will allow to represent Nasqueron to this service on an official capacity.